Our purpose is to nurture within one another an ever-increasing knowledge of and fulfillment in God that inspires us to reflect Christ and make disciples.
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children.
(Deuteronomy 6:5–7a, ESV)
Welcome to KidsView & KidsQuest at Southview!
- KidsView consists of Nursery (infants - 2 year old) & Preschool (3 year old - kindergarten)
- KidsQuest includes 1st - 5th grades
Our purpose is to support parents in their God-given responsibility...
1. to train their children to see life through the lens of Scripture
2. come to know the grace of God in Christ Jesus
3. to know Him as their ultimate treasure.
At KidsQuest we share the God of Scripture so kids may Know Him, Know His Purpose, and Trust His Promises. We provide environments for kids to fall in love with God and want to be like Him...not just follow moral rules! Godly behavior and morals flow from a heart that loves God and knows that God loves them!
What to Expect
On your first visit, we will enter your family information for our child drop-off/pick-up security system. Please come to the preschool/nursery wing Welcome Desk where we will guide you. If you have any questions or your child has special needs that you would like us to be aware of prior to your first visit please contact the church office.
Safety & Check-in
- The Babies class uses a pager security system. Parents receive a pager at check-in and must return it before receiving their child at check-out. This system allows the parent to be paged anywhere within the building.
- We use a kiosk check-in system for Infants through 5th Grade. Security tags are printed for parents to use to pick up their children. For your child's safety, children will not be released without the proper security tag. During worship services, parents can be paged by displaying the assigned number on the digital displays located on the left and right sides of the stage in the sanctuary.